This month’s issue of IEEE Solid-State Circuits Magazine contains six feature articles on Mark Horowitz. The articles are a testament to Mark’s decades of contributions, covering his journey from childhood, his contributions to computer architecture and industry, and his guidance of Stanford PhD candidates who continue to become influential researchers.
The six articles by former students, colleagues, collaborators, and Mark himself are titled:
- The Art of Breaking and Making
- Mark Horowitz and his Impact on Computer Architecture
- Mark Horowitz’s Link for Chip-to-Chip Communication
- The Legacy of Mark Horowitz in Me
- Enabling the Hardware for Computational Photography
Congratulations to Mark on this unique honor. The articles are available as PDFs from the IEEE Solid-State Circuits Magazine.
This article is adapted from the IEEE Solid-State Circuits Magazine.